Winter Mediterranean salads aren’t only extremely healthy and filling, but tasty as well. Rich in vegetables and nutrients, winter Mediterranean salads are great for either hot or cold days where energy is needed through a tasty dish. Add or remove ingredients in this salad to make it all the more delicious.
1 head of cabbage
1 purple Onion
- Chop up the head of cabbage and let it soak in cold water. Afterwards, rinse it out and put into a bowl
- Dice the tomato and cucumber, then pace along with chopped cabbage
- Add green olives, as many as one pleases, then purple onion.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese by desire
- Top it with lemon juice and olive oil to make for the perfect dressing
- Mix all together and then enjoy!
Photo from: www.addapinch.com