Mayshad women love new adventures, quality family time, and yummy food! With our busy lifestyles, we are always looking for an easy snack to replenish us during long afternoons or for an easy appetizer when we unexpectedly entertain guests. This spicy roasted corn guacamole is the perfect solution: easy to make and even easier to devour! So delicious and fresh!
2 Ears of Corn
½ Red onion
¼ Cup Cilantro
¼ Cup Fresh Lime Juice
2 Tbsp Crème Fraiche
Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, remove husks of corn and generously butter before wrapping in tin foil.
- Place on cookie sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- While corn is roasting, peel and pit avocados and coarsely chop.
- Finely chop the red onion and cilantro.
- Once corn is removed from oven, remove kernels.
- Combine all ingredients in a festive bowl, mix well, and season to taste.
- Serve with blue tortilla chips for a colorful presentation!
Photo source: http://4.bp.blogspot.com