1 kg Grilled Chicken Breasts
1 kg Liguine, dry
450g Fresh Spinach
½ Tbsp Lemon, Zest
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp salt
1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
½ Cup Parmesan
½ Cup Ricotta
1. Cook Pasta in salted water according to directions listed on package. Remember to reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining pasta.
2. Drain Water, reserve also 1 cup and return pasta to pot. Set pot over medium-low heat and add Olive Oil, Lemon Zest, lemon Juice, Ricotta, ½ cup hot reserved pasta water and parmesan and toss.
3. Season with salth and pepper to taste, cook and toss, about 2 min, until you notice that ricotta is heated through.
4. Toss in spinach and grilled chicken.
5. Serve warm, with Parmesan for those who want to add it.