Serves 3 – as a side dish
Preparation Time 10 minutes
1/2 Cup chopped and diced heirloom tomatoes
1 Tbsp plus 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp plus 1/2 tsp sea salt
2/3 Cup chopped and diced ripe peach
1/4 Cup small diced red bell pepper (or other color)
1/4 Cup small diced red onion
1 Tbsp minced fresh minced mint
2 Tbsp slivered Thai basil
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp red curry paste
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp cayenne
1. Place chopped and diced heirloom tomatoes into a bowl.
2. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to chopped tomatoes, stir, and let stand.
3. Add peach, red pepper, onion, mint, Thai basil, cilantro and garlic to tomato in bowl.
4. Stir mixture well.
5. Add red curry paste, coriander, cumin, cayenne, remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice to salsa mixture.
6. Stir until spices are well incorporated.
We like to finish this recipe with a Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar for extra zing. It will also help it keep longer, but that has never been a problem with anyone we know that has ever made this delicious salsa.
Signed by: @Victoria Nobel