With modern lifestyle closing in from every corner it’s refreshing to break the monotonic high tech designs and introduce a few vintages accessories to your home. Mixing vintage finds with modern furniture can have an eclectic, worldly and uniquely personal look. Therefore it is no surprise that the new hot trend for 2016 is the Vintage sofa. Bring in comfort and style with a cozy sectional sofa that will elevate your room to a chic pampering new level.
Following are a few picks from our favorite designers to help you find inspiration for your new décor.
1. The farthing specializes in rustic home furniture. They have a wide range of quality vintage furniture online with the sofa being the star piece.
2. For a more personal touch, Steve Redgrave and Matthew Pinsent have developed a line of vintage furniture, elements of which perfectly complement each other and create individual situation.
3. while vintage décor is all about feminine silhouettes, it also welcomes soft colours. All-white walls and a generous amount of natural light work great with peach- and pink tones, as well as other pastels.
4. Statement piece. Choose to turn it into the show-stopping piece that you know it is. Vintage room décor is all about knowing when to highlight an eccentric piece, such as this sofa. So decide to ensure that the room has perfect lighting and avoid overcrowding.
5. Granted, leather is not a material that is conventionally used in vintage-style decorating, but when paired carefully, it can work marvellously. We recommend sticking to a dominating colour-scheme and not going overboard with decorations.