By Jalal Bek
Why don’t the good calories make us get fat?
These foods preserve a more or less narrow link with their natural state of origin. A fruit remains the same right after picking as it does on the plate. It is the pure product of the nature that preserved all nutritional values. We’ve consumed fruits for thousands, even millions of years. Our body is perfectly adapted to digest fruit and use its energy. It is essential to make a big square around this type of food because they are the main actors in strong health. They will not overload the body with one of the excesses of waste, which will try hard to become stored in the form of fat in your body’s fat reserves.
Here is the list of these nutrients that are good for us:
- Fruits and berries: banana, apple, pear, blueberries, citrus fruits, peach, pear, etc.
- Dried fruits: fig, date, raisin, wolfberry
- Fatty fruits: avocado, olive, coconut
- Raw or cooked vegetables: carrot, zucchini, cucumber, radish, tomato
- Shoots and green salads
- Oleaginous Fruits: walnut, almond, cashew, Brazil nut, walnut of Grenoble (not grilled and not salty)
- Puree of oleaginous plants
- Vegetables (soak overnight before cooking)
- Healthy starchy foods: rice savage/suit, sweet potato, potato, spaghetti 100% buckwheat
- Savage and bio products
- Drinks and vegetables (lacto fermented)
- Juice of fruits/vegetables (freshly homemade)
- Raw honey
- Unrefined sugars
- Cold-pressed oil: olive oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, hemp oil
- Goat cheese or cow cheese with unpasteurized milk
- Believed Chocolate or dark chocolate > 70%