I enjoy staying home on cold rainy days; chilling, reading some books, sending some emails. Yes, I love working from home, in a cozy ambiance, listening to relaxing background music, having a hot sweet tea and my laptop on the table! And of course, I am passionate about other things! One of them is upgrading my recipes, particularly the most easy and quick ones. Omelette is one of the dishes I cook especially when I have short time. So I am always upgrading my omelettes, mixing them with some unexpected ingredients that make them taste very particular, also adding up some personal touches for the original and uniqueness desire.
Today, I am sharing with you my smart rolled omelette with mushrooms and goat cheese, yes you’ll tell me that its not an original recipe as it already exists, but wait until you taste it with my personal additional twist which is: Apple Cider.
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon milk
- Spike seasoning to taste
- 3 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-2 oz crumbled goat cheese
Don’t forget to use a nonstick pan, and rinse it out before making the omelette and spray it with olive oil.
- First, saute the mushrooms. Into the eggs Mix Milk with any all purpose seasoning blend, When the pan feels hot add the mixture and cook until the edge gets firm for 2 min.
- When the omelette is almost cooked, add the mushrooms and cheese and cook for another minute to melt the cheese, once done, flip both sides and roll it out onto the plate and pour on it some apple cider.
- Feel free to add tomato slices and green onions on top as well for garnish.
- Finally, dust with apple cider for a unique taste that you will not regret trying.
Signed by: @Victoria Nobel
Momenpreneur, loves cooking and trying different worldwide recipes. Risk taker when it comes to adding ingredients to my recipes.