The off-shoulder top style is taking over the streets. Both flattering and comfortable, this look remains the hottest trend this summer. The shoulder baring has been popularized by different fashion icons for decades and has been readopted for its versatility, chic-ness and subtle sexiness. Here are different ways you can wear the off-shoulder look.
1. Keep it casual with a simple white on jeans look. Although simple, this style makes for a glamorous statement. Opt for skinny jeans and platform wedges (link article on sandals) to finish the look.
Picture from: www.justthedesign.com
2. The bohemian style. Paired with cut off shorts and espadrilles, this look oozes femininity and remains THE look for summer. You can opt for different colors and prints, all will work wonderfully.
3. The evening out. Be it for a dinner or a party, paired with a skirt or as a dress, you’ll be sure to turn a few heads with the off-shoulder chic look.
4. Retro-chic Look. Pair your off shoulder top with an A-line, eyelet or maxi skirt to make a statement that would make Bridget Bardot blush with pride. Effortlessly classic.
5. The body suit. Join the body suit game. Either with baggy jeans, high waisted pants, or skirt this look would go with about anything. Simple yet edgy, this look screams young and confident.