When a woman takes care of small details such as nails, it shows that she will put that same care and attention into other aspects of her life. And that is why I always take good care of my nails.
Manicure is also a perfect “me” time, as I consider it as a break from my busy life and pamper myself. It also somehow allows me to relieve stress, and it is important to keep my nails healthy.
How to keep your nails healthy
– Keep the fingernail dry and clean, as it will prevent bacteria from getting under the fingernails.
– When washing dishes, wear cotton lined rubber gloves, as a long contact with water will contribute to split fingernails.
– Don’t cut or manipulate, when using a hand lotion, rub it into the fingernails and cuticles as well.
– Apply a protective layer. A tip to strengthen nail is to apply a nail hardener or by using this recipe:
- 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil
- 10 drops Frankincense
- 10 drops Myrrh
- 10 drops Lemon
– Mix all the ingredients together and keep in a dark colored bottle, rub on nails twice a week
- Do good nail hygiene; Use sharp manicure items, first, trim your nails straight across then round the tips.
- Don’t forget that your toenail count too, they are as important as your fingernails!
Signed by: @Chloe Magnus
Single mom, having a balanced life between my Mom’s life, work, sport and kitchen, everything I do is done with love.