2 Eggs white
125 g of unsalted butter
25 g of raspberries
15 cl of liquid cream
2 leaves of Gelatine
250 g of cream cheese
70 g of caster sugar
100 g fresh cheese
1. Put the Gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water
2. Mix together the fresh cheese, cream cheese, the lime juice and 35 g of sugar and raspberries
3. Take off the Gelatine from water, mix it with the liquid cream and ad dit to the mix of cheeses and sugar.
4. The rest of the cream needs to be whipped and added to the mixture.
5. In a bowl, beat eggs white with the rest of sugar, smoothly place the soft peaks to the preparation.
6. In an other bowl, mix butter and place it in the plate.
7. Place the mixture above the butter, let it in the refrigerator for about 5 hours.
8. Before serving, decorate it with raspberries.