1 Kg Whole wheat flour
1 tbs of coarse salt
1 tbs of instant dried yeast
1 tbs Thym
1 tbs cumin seed or cumin powder
3 tbs of virgin olive oil.
• Mix all the dry ingredients.
Add the virgin oil and warm water ( about 2 cups and half ), add enough water until the dough is soft.
• On a working surface, display some whole-wheat flour and add the dough, mix it until all the ingredients are well combined.
• Leave it aside for about 10 minutes.
• Preheat the oven at 350°.
• Cook it for about half an hour or until the crust is golden brown.
You can add olives (green, or black diced olives), sesame grains, poppy seeds.