The Crust Apple Pie is a Classic and a must-eat for Fall time !
I have tried many recipes, that I have revisited, but the one I am sharing with you today is the most easiest and Yummy one !
For the ingredients, you will need:
½ Cup of coconut Oil
3 Table spoon Flour
¼ Cup of Water
¼ Cup of Aspartame
1 Tea spoon Vanilla
1 Tea spoon Cinnamon
¼ Tea spoon nutmeg
6-8 smith Apples
– In a mixing bowl, sift together the flower and the Coconut Oil, cutting it into the flour with a pastry cutter, until the flour appears pebbly.
– Add Water, Aspartame, Vanilla, Cinnamon and nutmeg. Put it on soft heat, and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
– Place the bottom crust in the greased 9-inch pie pan. Fill with sliced apples.
– Put the Aspartame mixture over the Crust. Pour slowly for the mixture to drain below the top crust.
– With the pastry brush, brush well the mixture.
– Bake in 350 Degree for about an Hour. The apples need to be soft and the crust Golden.
Enjoy your Crust Apple Pie !