Being a huge fan of seafood, I always tend to try different dishes at the restaurants I go to and try to guess the ingredients of the recipe. One my favorite seafood type of all time is Clams, the reason why I love it, is because I can savor it in many different ways; steamed, with butter, lemon or garlic. Anyways, they are just tasty, and I love to eat them. But I remember this one special dish I tried while in New jersey at Iberia peninsula Newark and got me really curious into knowing how it was prepared, I had to try it twice to come up with the perfect taste. Here is the recipe of this yummy dish that you might be serving during Christmas dinners.
- 25 small clams in shell
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/2Cup chopped fresh parsley
- Clean the clams from the dirt.
- Over medium heat put a big pot and heat your oil.
- Add garlic until it tenders.
- Add the wine and keep heating until it reduces to half its original quantity.
- Add clams, cover them and steam until they start to open.
- Add butter, cover them until they all open.
- Put your clams into a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
Signed by Rachel Merry.