After a Long working Day, on my way back home, I am thinking about what will I would do to cherish my Self!
I always find my self imagining a cosy bath, lighting the Fireplace, and enjoying a relaxing glass of a smooth Bordeaux… but my imagination is never complete without a tender Filet of Meat. A dish that is always warming my heart and inspiring me to have an energizing Tomorrow!
I’ve tried many recipes that are from cooking Books, Internet …but never had the exact taste I was looking for, or the tasty “Steak au Poivre” I am always having at Mooo Restaurant in Boston until I took my Traditional Grand mother’s recipe which is easy yet very yummy and Tasty!
This recipe has a particular taste and effect on me.
Tenderloin steaks, as many as desired
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of cracked peppercorns
1/3 cup of cognac
1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- Preheat over to 250 degrees
- Pull out steak to defrost, adding salt to both sides to help
- Press crushed peppercorn on both sides of the steak
- Line skillet with olive oil, then sauté cognac and butter to make the sauce
- Add steaks to the skillet and cook until desired tenderness
- Take out steak, and top with parsley. Then, enjoy!
Article signed by Rachel Merry.
Picture from: www.greatbritishchefs.com