Relatively inexpensive, Baby powder has many surprising uses other than to ward off a baby’s rash. In fact, Baby talc has a number of versatile uses that makes it the new staple in your beauty regimen. Below we have compiled 5 unconventional ways to use baby powder, so feel free to stock up once you learn these tricks.
1. Dry Shampoo. This must try method is the perfect remedy for oily hair. If you’re running late, afraid to damage your hair with excess showering or simply want to give your blow out or waves a lift, Baby talc is the way to go. It will remove the excess oil and will make your hair look freshly washed. Perfect substitute for dry shampoo, simply some Sprinkle some baby powder underneath the top layer of hair at your roots and finger through it to evenly distribute throughout and you’ll be good to go.
2. Make up setter. Dust your lips with baby talc before applying your favorite shade of lipstick; this will help you effortlessly maintain perfect lips throughout the day. Same goes for Make up, you don’t need to carry your make up bag everywhere with you, the talc will help set your foundation by creating a flawless finish, one you need not worry about for the rest of the day.
3. Deodorant. Baby talc is extremely efficient at absorbing moisture. In addition to being free of aluminum-Based compound, it has a fresh sweet scent. This makes Baby talc a great substitute for deodorant as it leaves your skin fresh, smooth and most importantly dry.
4. Shoes freshener. Before wearing sneakers or any other closed toed shoes without socks, sprinkle some baby powder into them. The powder will take care of any sweat (and therefore odor) that may occur. You can also sprinkle the powder into them post-wear to keep the fresh smell for the next time you pull them out of the closet.
5. Eyelash Plumper. Before you apply mascara, dust just a tiny bit of baby powder on your lashes. The result is plumper lashes that look longer and fuller. The baby powder acts as a primer so there is no need for falsies.