Whether it is Winter, Spring, or Summer, Nude Nails are Chic, timeless, and sophisticated. They also make your hands look younger, and more graceful.
Actually, choosing the right Nude shade that fits you, can be quite challenging, as there is a range of Colors available, and definitely not a one-shade that fits everyone.
Today, I’ll tell you about tips for choosing the right color.
1. Hold the bottle as close to your nail bed as possible, that’s where you either get pink or have redness, which will really show how the color looks.
2. Sometimes, the best nude is a neutral, so extend your range of what you consider Nude.
3. Choose the right tone, which matches your skin color. For example, if you are blond, don’t go for a dark Nude, and vis-versa.
4. Add a touch of Shimmer, it gives a touch of glamour to your manicure.
5. Never forget the top Coat, It will keep your manicure looks fresh, and fixes any chip.